Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A first time for everything

So I set this blog up with the intention of eventually posting some things ( I tend to procrastinate......a little), but I just hadn't gotten around to it yet. Well boys a and girls, when you big sister finds out that you A) have a blog and B) haven't yet set virtual pen to it, and C) she is a blogaholic, well lets just say odds are pretty good your gonna get tagged.

Lawyer Mama aka. my big sis, aka. "The D****", (now be nice or I start filling in the asterisks) has shamelessly tagged me in an effort to pressure me into posting on my blog. All I have to say to that is,

'Mom....she won't stay on her side of the internet!'

So there you go my well intentioned sibling, your evil plot has succeeded.....for now!

7 comments:

Lawyer Mama said...

Ha! Made you post! Made you post!

CPA Mom said...

WELCOME to the blogosphere. You'll be addicted now....

MARY G said...

This is the thin edge of a very big wedge.
Welcome!

emptynester said...

If you don't stop arguing with your sister I will just take the world wide web away.

emptynester

Gunfighter said...

Welcome to the dark side... it's fun in here!

emptynester said...

Still learning is away for awhile. lawyermama and I will make him post more when he returns home...so check back in a couple of weeks.

Lawyer Mama said...

Yo, dude. Post already.

Don't make me come over there and give you a wedgie.